Design + DIY
Leo’s Design Center.
Our Design Center is the perfect place to start if you are wanting that fresh look in your yard or around your home.
We have a talented and creative landscape designer and Certified Master Horticulturist on staff. Now is the time to start thinking about designing the landscape of your dreams. Here at Leo’s, we have all the tools to help make those dreams come true. With over 40 years of plant knowledge, our design center, and the technology to bring your ideas to life, we are ready to help you take the first step!
What are you looking for?
TIER 1: Clean & Simple
- “Filler” plants for existing beds 1-2 sides of home
- Backyard plantings around the existing patio or structures
- New construction foundation plantings & parkway trees
TIER 2: Outdoor Living Project
- Design concept for a new home, plantings up to 4 sides of home
- Hardscaping: Patio, Walkways, Seat Walls, Grill Island
- Structures: Pergola, Pavilion, Pool
TIER 1 & 2 Design Packages include:
- On-site home consultation with your designer.
- Plan view of plant locations and plant type.
- 3D Full-color design images to help you visualize.
- 3 Design Edits (Additional $75 edit for additional edits)
- Professional designer tips for long-term plant health and care.
- Design center walk-around to hand-select and review plant selections.
- Leo’s team lifetime support.
What do I need to provide?
- Plat of survey (+$50 to hand measure if no plat is available)
- Any Pinterest or preliminary idea photos are very helpful.
- Fill out the DIY Design form using the button below to get started.